Saturday 21 June 2014

The $4 Centrepiece


Since having Gemma and going down in income I’ve had to cut back on certain areas in our budget, including home decor. I’ve definitely had to be more creative coming up with wallet-friendly updates to my seasonal decor. This weekend I hosted a jamberry nail party and wanted to create an inexpensive centrepiece that reflected this theme. Here’s what I came up with:
Cute, hey! Here’s the best part -- this centrepiece could be as cheap as $4.00! I got the hydrangea stems from Dollarama for 1.25 each. Dollarama can have some really nice looking floral stems for much cheaper than Michael’s.  For the jars you could use any jam jars you find around the house.  I used these mason jar mugs that I purchased from Chapter’s earlier in the Spring for drinks on the patio – but I might just keep them on my kitchen table for the rest of the summer!

Happy decorating!
Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...